CenterSquare offers motivated individuals an incredible opportunity to launch a career in real estate investment. From day one, you will be part of a team that is committed to your growth and success. Our learn-by-doing approach is an interactive and participatory model where you are involved in all aspects of the investment process – from direct access to the CEOs of major public companies to in-person property tours to intelligence gathering through industry conference attendance. Most importantly, you will receive hands-on training and mentorship from veterans in the real estate investment industry who have a proven track record. If you are hungry for a unique career development opportunity that positions you for growth and allows you to contribute to a dedicated team in meaningful ways, we encourage you to apply.
What We Offer
The Real Estate Securities Analyst will work alongside other members of the team with responsibility for research coverage of UK and European real estate companies. The primary function will be to model and analyze stocks under their coverage, with a longer-term goal to make specific stock and sector recommendations. This is a great opportunity for someone to develop a career on the buy side.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Gather and incorporate all sources of information into maintaining and updating financial models and forecasts
- Responsibility for disseminating information relating to coverage in a clear, concise and impactful manner both on a verbal and written basis
- Responsibility for team administrative duties
- A degree from a top university and a current role that includes a large level of numeracy and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting at a minimum, however ACCA / ACA /CFA progression towards professional qualifications is highly desired
- An independent fast learner who can work effectively unsupervised and in a team environment
- Superior knowledge of Excel. Previous experience in Excel Financial Modelling is preferable
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for investing, markets, economics and general business issues
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong Work ethic and commitment, and ability to perform under deadline pressure
- Permission to work in the UK